Update: We hope that you are finding ways to keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy. We are being inundated with emails from districts, schools, teachers and parents who are looking for offline activities due to the fact that many families do not have the number of electronic devices needed for multiple children to do online learning while parents work from home. In response to this need we are compiling packets of materials for K-5th Grade which will be available for free download on the Subscriber Freebies page. We are also offering a 20% discount on all items in our eBook Store purchased online through April 20th. Use code Learnathome at checkout.
MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION STRATEGIES
Single User License ($9.95)
Multiple User License ($34.95)
Frustrated because your students lack fluency in basic multiplication and division facts? Looking for ways to develop thinking and reasoning strategies based on number sense rather than tricks and rhymes that students forget? This 150 page resource provides a comprehensive bank of activities to introduce, practice and extend thinking and reasoning strategies to build number sense and develop students' abilities to automatically and accurately recall the basic multiplication and division facts.
Included in this digital download:
- student notebook pages with examples and guided practice problems for each strategy
- word problems to practice each strategy in meaningful contexts
- extension problems for those students ready to extend the use of each strategy beyond the basic facts
- clear, simple charts to display in your classroom after the introduction of each strategy
- easy prep math games with sentence frames to practice and reinforce strategies
- fact fluency sheets to assess mastery of basic multiplication facts