Update: We hope that you are finding ways to keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy. We are being inundated with emails from districts, schools, teachers and parents who are looking for offline activities due to the fact that many families do not have the number of electronic devices needed for multiple children to do online learning while parents work from home. In response to this need we are compiling packets of materials for K-5th Grade which will be available for free download on the Subscriber Freebies page. We are also offering a 20% discount on all items in our eBook Store purchased online through April 20th. Use code Learnathome at checkout.
4th Grade Math Journals
Single User License ($12.95)
Multiple User License ($39.95)
4th Grade Math Journals contains 150 problem solving tasks to develop key fourth grade mathematical skills, concepts and understandings. Containing a mix of routine and non-routine problems these math journal tasks provide opportunities for students to make their own decisions about how to record their math ideas and thinking without the structure of a worksheet. Multiple tasks for all 4th grade content standards (CCSS-M) are included.
Included in this digital download:
- a comprehensive guide to using math journals to build your classroom math community
- 150 math journal tasks that will get your students talking about math
- math journal rubric in both student notebook and classroom display size
All math journal tasks are provided in multiple formats:
- Notebook Size: Print on Avery Standard, 5160 mailing labels (30 copies of a math journal task on one page) or print on paper and cut apart for students to glue into their math journals.
- Task Cards: With four math journal tasks per page this size is ideal for use in a math center.
- Full Page Size: Display the task on your interactive whiteboard or on a classroom bulletin board with a display of student work.
Also included in: