4th Grade Math Journals
(Single User License)
(Multiple User License)
4th Grade Math Journals contains 150 problem solving tasks to develop key fourth grade mathematical skills, concepts and understandings. Containing a mix of routine and non-routine problems these math journal tasks provide opportunities for students to make their own decisions about how to record their math ideas and thinking without the structure of a worksheet. Multiple tasks for all 4th grade content standards (CCSS-M) are included.
Included in this digital download:
- a comprehensive guide to using math journals to build your classroom math community
- 150 math journal tasks that will get your students talking about math
- math journal rubric in both student notebook and classroom display size
All math journal tasks are provided in multiple formats:
- Notebook Size: Print on Avery Standard, 5160 mailing labels (30 copies of a math journal task on one page) or print on paper and cut apart for students to glue into their math journals.
- Task Cards: With four math journal tasks per page this size is ideal for use in a math center.
- Full Page Size: Display the task on your interactive whiteboard or on a classroom bulletin board with a display of student work.
File Type: PDF
4 MB I 369 pages
Order with a Purchase Order
Also included in:
4th Grade Math Bundle 1 (Single User License)
This bundle contains 4 resources at a discounted price!
$41.80 Save $6.85