Kindergarten Math Journals
Kindergarten Math Journals is a digital download containing 90 problem solving tasks aligned with the Common Core State Standards. Available in both English and Spanish (Diarios de Matemáticas del Jardín de Infancia), all
tasks are designed to develop key mathematical skills, concepts and
understandings. Use as Morning Work, Problem of the Day, Math Centers, for
homework or assessment purposes.
Included in this resource:
- a six page guide to getting started with math journals
- overview tables showing the specific domain and Common Core Standard/s for each task
- 90 math journals tasks formatted for printing on adhesive labels
- a math journal rubric in both student and classroom display size
- 90 math journal tasks covering all Kindergarten CCSS. Tasks can be
printed on address labels. Simply print, peel and pass out for students to stick in their
journal. No more glue sticks or time wasted copying out tasks!
- additional math resources such as dot cards and ten frames for use with some tasks
|Single User License English ($9.95)
|Multiple User License English ($29.95)
|Single User License Spanish ($9.95)
|Multiple User License
* After purchase you will receive a download link which will remain
active for 120 hours. Please be sure to download and save the
eBook before the link expires.
* The Multiple User License allows the eBook materials to be used in an unlimited number of classrooms within one school site.
* To order Multiple User or District Licenses with a Purchase Order or school check use our Order Form.
Return to Home Page